Wednesday, May 25, 2005

List of the TV Drama series I've watched

* Six Feet Under: 1, 2, 3 seasons = my all time favorite show.

* Queer as Folk: 1, 2, 3, 4 (finishing it today) seasons = too many naked boys, but it's a
fun emotional show.

* Nip/Tuck: 1st season = Extreme drama... everything is for shock value.

* The "L" Word: 1st season = not as good as Queer as Folk, but the multitude of naked
women is better than a the major sausage party! I'm sorry, but there's something more
classy and artistic about a woman's body.

* Arrested Development: 1st season = This is a GREAT sitcom/drama/comedy. It's so
witty and well written. I am pissed that it was cancelled. It was just so different!


So, I watch a lot of shows, but I always rent them and watch them in like a month. I can never watch shows on tv, except for "House MD", because I can't stand scheduling my life around TV shows. Then it becomes too sad.

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2005 3:50 PM, Blogger Emergence Girl said...

Mandi . . . Happy news for you. Arrested Development has been renewed. I just read it earlier this week in a NATPE (National Association of Television Programming Executives) publication. Just thought you'd be happy to hear that...

 
At May 27, 2005 9:21 AM, Blogger traceofblistex said...

YES! I am SO very happy and warm inside!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home