Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Breakfast Foods

1: Bacon- Oh the scrumptious goodness of bacon. It's greasy, fattening and the taste stays with you for at least an hour.

2: Coffee- You have to have coffee in the morning. Even if it's decaf you need the flavor to dance across your taste buds.

3: Bagel with cream cheese- A little carbs, a little dairy. Good combo. I like pumpernickel bagels and tomato basil.

4: Waffles: Good if there's time to make them. Freezer waffles dipped in vanilla yogurt is delectable.

5: Pancakes or french toast drizzled in strawberries are good. I also like to put brown sugar and karo syrup on top of the brown sugar to make a carmelized treat. This is enough to send anyone into a diabetic coma!

Orange juice gives me a tummy ache in the morning. Apple juice make my back hurt (I don't know why!). I'm not a huge fan of cold cereal and milk. Just fruit doesn't fill me up. I hate eating donuts for breakfast, because they are too sweet. too much like a dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home