Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Review of Cheese:

1) Colby-kind of tart, but tangy as well. Very good with crackers.

2)Goat cheese is extra special. I don't know if I can even categorize it as cheese.

3)Dill Havarti-Dill in anything is pretty good. I do like it surrounded by havarti and on a nice sesame cracker.

4)Munster-It has a great name, fun to say, and is nice and squigy.

5)Provolone-delicious on sandwiches.

6)Mozzarella-good for stuffed crust pizzas and string cheese. I love string cheese. It's wonderfully portable.

7)Brie-Soft, tangy, smooth... pure ecstacy.

8)Feta-A good topping for salads, pastas, etc.

9)Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan mixture-good for topping off pastas, especially with red sauces.

10)Cheddar-I like medium cheddar. Good for chips and cheese. Ooey Gooey.


Cheeses I don't like: Pepper Jack, Blue cheese, and American.

4 Comments:

At April 21, 2005 10:32 AM, Blogger Astrid said...

And how about Dutch cheese?

 
At April 21, 2005 10:32 AM, Blogger Astrid said...

Too smelly? Too yellow? Too many holes in it? Too ... ?

 
At April 21, 2005 11:06 AM, Blogger traceofblistex said...

I've never tried Dutch cheese!! But I want to. What does it taste like?

 
At May 13, 2005 11:23 PM, Blogger luke_d said...

Are these ranked in order??? Because if they are, I'm worried about the block of Colby I have in our fridge right now!!! Just kidding -- you can have whatever you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home